[CentOS] centos 7- boot doesn't wait for startup script to complete

Tue Aug 2 12:56:21 UTC 2016
KM <info4km at yahoo.com>

 Hi All,I have a general question.  I have an old rc type startup script that I am still using on CentOS 7.  I got it to run by creating the systemd service file... a simple one as shown below, for Myservices.
# used to set up the Myservices onstartup[Unit]Description=Start and stop Myservices[Service]Type=oneshotExecStart=/etc/init.d/Myservices startExecStop=/etc/init.d/Myservices stopRemainAfterExit=yes[Install]WantedBy=multi-user.targetThis works. When the server starts Myservices is initiated.  However the boot keeps going. When I log in Myservices is still running.  it takes about 5 minutes to complete.  This is normal.  What is different is the boot up used to wait for the service to finish and then continue.   Can I use any options in my service file shown above, to make it wait before finishing the boot up?
ThanksKM