[CentOS] CentOS 7 : keyboard shortcut for mouse gesture?

Sun Aug 28 07:37:08 UTC 2016
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Hi,

I have a CentOS 7 (GNOME) desktop installed as a VirtualBox guest on my
Slackware64 14.1 workstation, to fiddle with it. Guest Additions are
installed and configured OK, and 3D acceleration is working too.

In its default configuration, the GNOME desktop under CentOS shows an
"exposé" (I don't know how you call this), a list of all open windows,
when you move the mouse cursor to the upper left corner of the screen.
When no window is open, you just see the sidebar with the application
launchers, and on the right side you see the empty virtual desktops.

Is there a keyboard shortcut for this mouse gesture? I'm asking because
on my dual-monitor workstation, the CentOS guest is displayed
full-screen on my right monitor, and the mouse gesture seems to be
ineffective.

Thanks,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat