[CentOS] curl build system is broken and so is mock

Thu Aug 4 14:24:11 UTC 2016

Always Learning wrote:

> On Thu, 2016-08-04 at 09:46 -0400, James B. Byrne wrote:
>> On Wed, August 3, 2016 22:53, Alice Wonder wrote:
>> >
>> > I didn't realize ldd was recursive. I may have known that at one
>> > point (been using linux since MK Linux DR3 and building RPMs since
>> > 1999), but have a head injury results in memory problems with
>> > pieces of knowledge I don't frequently use.
>>
>> Most of us have that problem; head injuries or not.
>
> +1

Condolences on the injury.

My only excuse is how do you expect me to remember this current trivial
stuff, when my mind is jam-packed with Important Information.

For example, would you like me to sing you the entire theme song of the
1959 US TV show, Robin Hood?

      mark