[CentOS] Enable all permissions for root in Samba ...

Fri Aug 5 01:23:06 UTC 2016
reynierpm at gmail.com <reynierpm at gmail.com>

As I said in previous messages I have a local virtual machine running
CentOS 7 so I do not need any security. Having that in mind I have
installed Samba and this is how I setup for access the remote server:

[global]
workgroup = WORKGROUP
server string = Samba Server %v
netbios name = CentOS Server
security = user
map to guest = bad user
dns proxy = no

[root]
path = /
browsable =yes
writable = yes
guest ok = yes
read only = no
force user = root
force group = root

I am able to connect as root without password but I can't chdir into a few
directories like for example /var/www. The permissions for such directory
are:

# ls -la /var/www/
total 4
drwxr-xr-x.  4 root   root   31 Aug  4 19:00 .
drwxr-xr-x. 20 root   root 4096 Aug  4 20:02 ..
drwxr-xr-x.  2 root   root    6 Jul 18 11:30 cgi-bin
drwxrwsr-x.  2 apache root   22 Jun 30 05:05 html

Why I can't access to /var/html? What I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance

*Reynier Perez Mira*
Phone: (786) 5807572
EMail: reynierpm at gmail.com