[CentOS] Gateway question

Wed Aug 10 06:29:15 UTC 2016
Levente Birta <blevi.linux at gmail.com>

On 09/08/2016 23:11, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 08/09/2016 12:03 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
>> those are both the same network, and the default gateway is a global
>> thing.  packets forwarded to 192.168.1.1 could use either 192.168.1.12
>> or .13, as they are all the same.  in reality, they will use the first
>> match they find.
>

> Generally, but not necessarily.  What Birta is trying to accomplish is
> called "multi-homing."   The oracle document I linked to is one of the
> shortest, accurate descriptions of its configuration on Red Hat derived
> systems that I've come across.

I read the document again ... and this talk about accessing this
multi-homed host from the internet...
I have all this configured and working!

My problem is when a connection is initiated on this multi-homed or
whatever host ... and the difference is that in my case the gateway is
the same for both interfaces

And as I said this problem is resolved too ... I asked for another way
to achieve this

--
            Levi