[CentOS] local routing puzzle

Tue Aug 16 14:46:23 UTC 2016
lejeczek <peljasz at yahoo.co.uk>

I would not be even bothered that much if at all about that
source IF being different net and not pinging, but the real
problem is that:
that host in question is meant to be routing between
172.25.x.x <=> 10.5.x.x and it sort of does but only ICMP
seems to get through.
Anything else, any other port seem to be blocked-filtered
and I cannot wrap my head around as to why?
I'm beginning to think that maybe switch's trunking/tagging
is misconfigured somehow, but it should be simple, gee..