[CentOS] CentOS 6: files now owned by nobody:nobody

Tue Aug 30 21:23:27 UTC 2016
Pat Haley <phaley at mit.edu>

The setting the Domain = line in /etc/idmapd.conf option solved our problem

Thanks

Pat Haley                          Email:  phaley at mit.edu
Center for Ocean Engineering       Phone:  (617) 253-6824
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering    Fax:    (617) 253-8125
MIT, Room 5-213                    http://web.mit.edu/phaley/www/
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02139-4301