[CentOS] [OT] firefox 45.5.1

geo.inbox.ignored geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:46:43 UTC 2016

On 12/04/2016 12:32 AM, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
> read 'announce' of new release for firefox-45.5.0, then for firefox-45.5.0,
> decided, wrongly, to upgrade. my bad. nothing but problems.
<>

> 3 questions;
>
>   1- anyone else having problems with 45.5.1?
>
>   2- where might i find earlier releases of 40.x?
>
>   3- if i install 40.x in path /var/lib/yum/plugins/local/,
>      will i be able to roll back.
>
> hoping for positive replies to #2 & 3#.
>
> replies/suggestions greatly appreciated.
>
> tia.

}}

after a whole lot of web searching and reading, still found nothing
anywhere near to problem.

swag time. opened about:config, "reload" in search bar, toggled names
that appeared close.

closed firefox, reopened, all back to normal.

no idea which toggle was correct. when i have nothing better to do,
will go back and toggle names 1 by 1 to see which was cause.

Jonathan and wwp, thank you for replying.

any offers for questions 2 & 3?

--

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
 - Albert Einstein

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8
KDE 4.3.4

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
=+=
=+=