[CentOS] Can't delete or move /home on 7.3 install

Glenn E. Bailey III

replicant at dallaslamers.org
Thu Dec 15 01:49:54 UTC 2016

Tried this in both AWS and GCE as I though it may be a specific cloud
vendor issue. SELinux is disabled, lsof | grep home shows nothing,
lsattr /home shows nothing. Simply get "Device or resource busy."

Works just find on 7.2 so I'm kinda at a loss. Scanned over the RHEL
release notes and didn't see anything. Anyone else have this issue? We
move our /home to another mount point and symlink /home to it ..

--
"replicants are like any other machine. They're either a benefit or a
hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem."