[CentOS] OT: Blank mails from this list

Sorin Srbu Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Thu Dec 15 11:13:42 UTC 2016

Theatre
> > etc.
>
> 'GPS' ???
>
> if you mean;
>
>   (static24-72-131-56.yk.rev.accesscomm.ca  [24.72.131.56])
>   (mutt.melvilletheatre.net [192.168.0.3])
>
> those are ip addresses, 'internet protocol addresses'.
>
> 1st is Frank's isp, 'internet service provider'.
> 2nd is Frank's local network.
>

> > Am I looking for something in particular?
> >
> }}
>
> when you look at source, look for something like;

> which tells how email body is written.

Yes, map coordinates. :-)
See below.

latitude=41.8776; longitude=-87.6272;
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=41.8776,-87.6272&z=6

Looked for the encoding and content types but couldn't see anything that
might be a concern.
The problem seems to occur with all sorts of content types and encoding.
I've now installed Office 2016, and the same problem occurs, only worse. Now
it's with nearly all mail.

Dammit' Microsoft...

//Sorin