[CentOS] apcupsd-3.14.14

TE Dukes tdukes at palmettoshopper.com
Sun Dec 25 01:33:21 UTC 2016

CTS/RTS
> etc are used to signal the UPS, and requires a very specific APC
> "serial" cable, then I'd consider retiring it.    I prefer my UPS's to
> have ethernet based power management

Not using an APC cable, just USB. It doesn't have an Ethernet connection,
just USB and a serial port.

Its an APC Smart 750. Not looking for run time, but a safe shutdown.

It may be worth upgrading. Checked Newegg the other day and they have come
down in price big time.

About time for another battery change anyway.