[CentOS] Noise Cancellation of Server Noise

geo.inbox.ignored geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 06:16:48 UTC 2016

On 12/25/2016 09:25 PM, Always Learning wrote:
> On Sun, 2016-12-25 at 13:38 -0600, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
>> On 12/25/2016 11:53 AM, Mark Woolfson (Notebook) wrote:
>>> If the server decision makers had not gone for a server designed
>>> by accountants but a server designed by engineers then you would
>>> not have this problem.
>
>> maybe accountants in U.K., not is U.S.A..
>>
>> accountants in U.S.A. only 'know' about spreadsheets because
>> that is what they are paid for.
>>
>> engineering is by engineers because that is what they are paid for.
>>
>> neither is going to do something they are not paid for.
>>
>> long live the "American Way".
>
> Lack of vision and inspiration always hampers the betterment of our
> unique world.
}}

this is true,

> Great people, all over our planet, usually do a bit more
> than they are paid for. The resulting benefit for others is
> incalculable.

}}

'great people' are usually the exception.

> Just think of what the Centos founders did, unpaid, and their
> hardworking successes achieved - never an eye on the clock and never
> restricting their efforts to make something not just work, but work
> well.

}}

other exception as near all things connected FSF and Linux.

both are 'given' "in a world with out fences".

--

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
 - Albert Einstein

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8
KDE 4.3.4

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
=+=
=+=