[CentOS] centos 7 and qemu-system-arm for PI3

Tue Dec 6 17:44:24 UTC 2016
Jerry Geis <jerry.geis at gmail.com>

I downloaded the
file CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-Minimal-1603-RaspberryPi3.img

I have qemu-system-arm installed on CentOS 7.2

I am trying to get this to run on my machine.

I get this when I run:
./boot_arm_img.sh
../Downloads/CentOS-Userland-7-armv7hl-Minimal-1603-RaspberryPi3.img
[root at devgeis development.systems]# No machine specified, and there is no
default.
Use -machine help to list supported machines!

What "-machine XXXXX" value would I use for PI3?

doing the -machine help gives a LONG list and I am not sure which machine
to specify.
This is the 32 bit image. I'd like to find a 64 bit image and use that also.

Anyone doing this?

Thanks,

Jerry