[CentOS] OT: Blank mails from this list

Thu Dec 15 07:03:53 UTC 2016
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Hi all,

I apologise for this off-topic question, but wanted to hear from a
third-party as well.

Recently, like the last week or so, I've started getting blank emails from
this list.
Blank as in no message text is visible in the email.

If I do a ctrl-A however, something does get marked. Evidently there is a
message, just not visible.

This particular list is the only one I've noticed this problem with.

I use Outlook 2013 32b on Win7 x64.
Our work mail server at work is Exchange.

Has anybody else seen this, or is just me?

--
BW,
	Sorin
# Sorin Srbu, Sysadmin
# Uppsala University
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry
# Div of Org Pharm Chem
# Box 574
# SE-75123 Uppsala
# Sweden
#
# Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482
# Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
# Web: http://www.orgfarm.uu.se
# O<  ASCII ribbon campaign - Against html E-mail
# http://tinyurl.com/ascii-ribbon-campaign
#
# This message was not sent from an iProduct!
#
# Please consider the environment before printing this email.
# Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
#
# MotD follows:
A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships were built for.