[CentOS] OT: Blank mails from this list

Thu Dec 15 10:27:49 UTC 2016
geo.inbox.ignored <geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com>

On 12/15/2016 02:44 AM, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
}}

'GPS' ???

if you mean;

  (static24-72-131-56.yk.rev.accesscomm.ca  [24.72.131.56])
  (mutt.melvilletheatre.net [192.168.0.3])

those are ip addresses, 'internet protocol addresses'.

1st is Frank's isp, 'internet service provider'.
2nd is Frank's local network.

> Am I looking for something in particular?

}}

when you look at source, look for something like;

which tells how email body is written.

--

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
 - Albert Einstein

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8
KDE 4.3.4

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
=+=
=+=