[CentOS] Looking for DirectFB 1.4.11 RPMs for 32-bit CentOS 6

Fri Dec 16 14:11:03 UTC 2016
Timotheus Pokorra <timotheus.pokorra at solidcharity.com>

Hello Alfred,

> Our current build process requires the directfb-1.4.11-3.el6.i686.rpm and directfb-devel-1.4.11-3.el6.i686.rpm packages, but they appear to be no longer available from the EPEL repo, and I can’t find them anywhere else either.  If you have a local copy, or can point me to some other repo or web site that has these 2 RPMs, I would really appreciate it.

This is how you can find them:
I went to the package directory:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rpms/directfb/
They are all retired, but when you click on the builds status, you
still see the old builds.
click on the last build for Epel6, and you find
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=665511
which has the download links for all architectures.

hope this helps,
  Timotheus