[CentOS] OT: Blank mails from this list

Fri Dec 16 14:58:32 UTC 2016

geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
> On 12/16/2016 07:29 AM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
>> On Fri, December 16, 2016 4:15 am, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
>
>>> btw; do you know Valeri Galtsev <galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu? her
>>> department is near what you had marked on chigo map.
>>
>> I'm a boy ;-) (yes, some names are weird)
>>
> }}
>
> aware that Valeri is 'both ways'. 8=)

I assumed it was a male name... but then, I have some idea about various
European names. I'd have to see Valerie before I thought it was a female
name.

> did not know which way you are. ;=)
>
> some with weird names are weirder than their names. in many ways.

What's *really* bad is trying to figure how to pronounce someone's name
with a "j" in it - is the letter pronounced "jay", or as a "y", or as an
"h"....

      mark "let's not even *mention* Mandarin, which is tonal...."