[CentOS] PulseAudio is streaming with an excessive latency.

Tue Dec 20 17:40:33 UTC 2016
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Sun, 18 Dec 2016, John R Pierce wrote:

> before switching to Nux, I would take note of, and uninstall any rpmfusion
> packages, then remove the rpmfusion repo, install the nux repo, and install
> the nux versions of the packages you want.

>From yum:
Downloading Packages:
Total                                           277 kB/s |  22 MB     01:21
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V4 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID 85c6cd8a: NOKEY
Retrieving key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-nux.ro
Importing GPG key 0x85C6CD8A:
  Userid : Nux.Ro (rpm builder) <rpm at li.nux.ro>
  Package: nux-dextop-release-0-2.el6.nux.noarch (installed)
  From   : /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-nux.ro
Is this ok [y/N]:

Is it telling me something I should worry about?

"Sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number,
a haiku, a gang sign, a heiroglyph, and the blood of a virgin."
                                                              --  someeecards