[CentOS] More Folding At Home

Mark LaPierre

marklapier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:42:43 UTC 2016

On 12/30/15 23:03, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> Hey Y'all,
>
> I have the Stanford University Folding At Home project running on three
> of my machines.  I had them all set up so that I could control them all
> from my main machine, 192.168.15.101, but some time ago something
> changed so that I can no longer connect to the FAH clients on the other
> two machines.  I figured it wasn't really important so I would look into
> it later.  Well time has passed and my Christmas break is almost passed
> too to I guess this is the time to figure it out.
>
> I can still SSH onto both machines.  I can ping both machines.
>
> When I open the FAH Control on my machine connection to clients running
> on 192.168.15.105 and 192.168.15.107 fails.
>
> I'm assuming that there would be an entry in a log on those two machines
> detailing the failed connection attempt.
>
> What log file should I be looking at?

Hey CentOS FAH team members.  Do any of you have a GPU that is actually
folding in CentOS 6?

If you do please tell me exactly what video card and what driver you are
using?

I have a GeForce 9600 GT card that will not fold.  FAH finds the GPU and
sets up a slot for it but it always says "Update Core" in the slot
status field with zero progress.  I'm not happy with that.

--
    _
   °v°