[CentOS] /tmp full with systemd-private*

Kai Bojens kb at kbojens.de
Tue Feb 9 18:55:41 UTC 2016

Am 09.02.2016 um 19:34 schrieb Dennis Jacobfeuerborn:

>> Am I missing something? Is there a better way with a systemd based systemd to
>> have these files removed daily?

> Have you checked which process creates the files and doesn't apparently
> clean them up properly by checking the contents for example?

Yes. Those files obviously are created by web applications (PHP) and are
zip files. These web application are not under my control. At the moment
I am not quite sure why they are generated. They should, however, be
removed daily. I'd like to solve this with systemd's own tools instead
of searching for some 'tmp-reaper'.