[CentOS] CentOS 6.7 Drivers for Compaq Storageworks TL891 Minilibrary

Chris Adams linux at cmadams.net
Thu Feb 18 00:56:33 UTC 2016

Once upon a time, Mustafa Mohammed <netechie at yahoo.com> said:
> I am trying to setup a backup system using Bacula on CentOS 6.7 installed on eserver x345 but cannot find the drivers

I set one of those up many years ago, probably RHEL 3 timeframe.  No
drivers are necessary for the library, although you will have to find a
differential SCSI card that is still supported to connect it (don't know
about that; I haven't touched parallel SCSI in ages, and the TL891 was
probably the last high-voltage differential device I used).
--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>