[CentOS] [ WAY OFF-TOPIC ] Re: Network hangs after several hours (Centos 6 recently upgraded kernel/glibc)

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Fri Feb 19 14:15:29 UTC 2016

El Viernes 19/02/2016, Richard escribió:
> [please don't top post.]

Then please, also trim your mails before posting if possible, so we don't have
to scroll several pages just to read a one-or-two-lines reply :)

(Sorry for the off-topic and the nit-picking, not directed at you personally.
I hate top posting but I also hate scrolling through lines upon lines of
signatures and other irrelevant content, especially annoying when reading a
complete thread).

Cheers, and feel free to ignore me :)
--
Ricardo J. Barberis