[CentOS] CentOS install disable USB keyboard on Acer AXC 603G UW13

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Feb 23 16:13:32 UTC 2016

Juan De Mola wrote:
>>From: John Hodrien <J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk>
>>On Tue, 23 Feb 2016, Juan De Mola wrote:
>>
>>> CentOS 6 has problems printing when the Internet goes down. And 7 is
>>> still untested for the software we are running on Linux.
>>
>>Not being funny, but where did you get that idea from?
>
> I have upgraded a client's main server, everything worked well until the
> Internet got an outage. Printers stoped working without explanation. I
> have not tested 7, but 6 is off table because of that incident.

That's very odd. We have well over 170 servers and workstations, the vast
majority on CentOS 6, as is my own workstation at home, and both here at
work, and at home, we/I have occasionally had connection to the outside
world issue (admittedly, not for very long), and no printer problems at
all.

      mark