[CentOS] Bitcoin for CentOS 7

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Feb 24 14:19:49 UTC 2016

Alice Wonder wrote:
> On 02/24/2016 06:06 AM, Alice Wonder wrote:

>>> <snip>
>>> Thanks, but unless I need to generate some to pay ransomware, say, for
>>> a hospital, I think I'll pass.
>>
>> Yeah, because other currencies and paypal etc. are never used for
>> criminal activities, I see your highly logical point.
>
> Meanwhile banks like Chase charge poor people $12.00 a month just have
> checking and push debit card paychecks on low income jobs where they
> charge just for the poor to check how much they have on it.

Tell me about it. I think we're in agreement on that kind of crap.

> That's not criminal though, it's taking from the poor so the rich can
> buy new cars and cruises but it's not criminal so there is no reason why
> we should scoff at that.

I know someone on another list whose attitude is "you should invest in the
market, but if you don't know what you're doing, and do it as well as I
do, I'll be glad to take your money".

But we're way afield, and OT. My original cmt was just a one-off. If you
want to continue, let's take this offlist.

         mark "moi? have opinions?"