[CentOS] Seeking Clarification CentOS 7 as Samba 4 Active Directory Domain Controller

Mon Feb 8 20:41:07 UTC 2016
Mike <1100100 at gmail.com>

I performed a Samba 4 Active Directory Domain Controller install in June of
2015 on CentOS 7.
At that time I used the Samba 4.1.XX package from SerNet due to the absence
of necessary heimdal packages and libraries not provided in the CentOS 7
Samba package.
Since the the 4.1 series is on security fix only, I'd like to upgrade to
the latest package that tracks with CentOS 7.

When searching the samba packages, I've found:

samba-client.x86_64 : Samba client programs
samba-client-libs.i686 : Samba client libraries
samba-client-libs.x86_64 : Samba client libraries
samba-common.x86_64 : Files used by both Samba servers and clients
samba-common.noarch : Files used by both Samba servers and clients
samba-common-libs.x86_64 : Libraries used by both Samba servers and clients
samba-common-tools.x86_64 : Tools for Samba servers and clients

samba-dc.x86_64 : Samba AD Domain Controller
samba-dc-libs.x86_64 : Samba AD Domain Controller Libraries

samba-devel.i686 : Developer tools for Samba libraries
samba-devel.x86_64 : Developer tools for Samba libraries
samba-libs.x86_64 : Samba libraries
samba-libs.i686 : Samba libraries
samba-python.x86_64 : Samba Python libraries
samba-test.x86_64 : Testing tools for Samba servers and clients
samba-test-devel.x86_64 : Testing devel files for Samba servers and clients
samba-test-libs.i686 : Libraries need by teh testing tools for Samba
servers and clients
samba-test-libs.x86_64 : Libraries need by teh testing tools for Samba
servers and clients

It appears the CentOS 7 packages now support full provisioning of a Samba 4
AD DC but I'd like to obtain guidance regarding all necessary packages and
libraries necessary to do so on CentOS7.

Has anyone on the list used CentOS7 packages (not samba source tarball or
SerNet package) to install and provision a Samba4 AD DC.  Which combination
of repository packages did you use?

Thanks for your help.

Mike