[CentOS] I am not understanding the size of the iso

Thu Feb 4 04:54:30 UTC 2016
Ramaseshan <ramaseshan at fractalio.com>

The whole confusion was, instead of downloading the Live DVD install, I
downloaded the DVD version, and made the default installation option
(overlooking it) and it gave me only a minimal install by default.

So it was nothing but a silly mistake, I am sorry about it.

Didnt quite realize it.