[CentOS] C7 AD server

Sun Feb 7 15:29:17 UTC 2016
Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.baggi at gmail.com>

Il 07/02/2016 15:59, Miguel Medalha ha scritto:
>>> How I can assing permission on this share?
>
> You can easily do it by following the instructions on the Samba Wiki:
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Documentation

Hi Miguel,
I've followed the wiki how to but, I want configure a share on same
machine where is hosted DC and seems that this is not possible.

I've configured AD DC on C7 using ServNet packages. Now after
provisioning, I've tried to join a win7 host and all works.

After this, I've tried to add a share on AD server for all client, but
when I try to assign permission on dir, I can't because my local system
can't see domain user.

If I run wbinfo -u I can see user domain. If I run getent passwd, I
can't see user domain, and so I can't give permission on share for this
user but only using 777 on share directory (and this is not what I want).

Now, If I put a new samba4 machine and configure it as domain member,
and join the domain, I can assign on this machine permission for user as
explained from samba wiki. But this is not my case.

I need to configure DC and share on same machine, but I can't figure out
why I can't see domain user in my local system.

Where is the problem?

Thanks in advance