[CentOS] How to install packages from git.centos.org

Sun Feb 14 12:40:13 UTC 2016
Tim <lists at kiuni.de>

Hey Johnny,

thank you very much for your instructions. The build is running at the
moment but there seems to be a small bug in kernel-rt.spec.

I changed the line 684 from
mv %{name}-%{rpmversion}-%{pkg_release_simple}%{dist} vanilla-%{kversion};
mv %{name}-%{rpmversion}-%{pkg_release_simple}* vanilla-%{kversion};

The reason is that the tarball contains a folder with dist-tag .el7_2.
So when I want to change the dist tag to .el7 the unpacked sources
folder can't be renamed to "vanilla".

Regards
Tim