[CentOS] Openswan <-> VyOS

Wed Feb 17 17:21:52 UTC 2016
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 02/17/2016 06:38 AM, John Cenile wrote:
> I'm having a bit of trouble connecting our current CentOS Openswan server
> with a Vyos server via IPSec.

Almost all of the openswan developers left the project and created a
fork named libreswan.  You should switch in order to use an actively
maintained product.  The configuration files are basically the same.

> Our VyOS configuration is posted in the above forum post, except now I have
> followed their advice and created 20 tunnels (each subnet to each subnet,
> if that makes sense).

On VyOS only?  I don't think that's going to work with a single
open/libreswan tunnel.  I could be wrong, if it was working with 5
tunnels, but it seems problematic.  Try to figure out how to specify
multiple routes in a single tunnel:
http://forum.vyos.net/showthread.php?tid=18667