[CentOS] [ WAY OFF-TOPIC ] Re: quote folding on mail clients

Mon Feb 22 17:45:07 UTC 2016
Ricardo J. Barberis <ricardo at palmtx.com.ar>

El Viernes 19/02/2016, Anthony K escribió:
> On Fri, 2016-02-19 at 11:15 -0300, Ricardo J. Barberis wrote:
> > Then please, also trim your mails before posting if possible, so we don't
> > have to scroll several pages just to read a one-or-two-lines reply :)
>
> I'm with you on this one!
>
> It so irritates that I've been searching for mail readers that have a
> plug-in to fold quoted sections - know of any?  Haven't found one yet, but
> I'm still looking.

I know it's not for everybody, but kmail has an option for it:

Settings -> Configure Kmail -> Appearance -> Message Window -> Show
expand/collapse quote marks

BTW, I'm not so sure about "Appearance", as I have my system configured in
spanish, when I switch to english some strings are still in spanish. But you
should find it :)

Cheers,
--
Ricardo J. Barberis