[CentOS] Bitcoin for CentOS 7

Wed Feb 24 23:28:19 UTC 2016
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

On 02/24/2016 08:01 AM, Александр Кириллов wrote:
>> Meanwhile banks like Chase charge poor people $12.00 a month just have
>> checking and push debit card paychecks on low income jobs where they
>> charge just for the poor to check how much they have on it.
>
> That bad, huh?

Yes. They give them one free withdrawal a month, after that they pay a
service for everything.

And chase pays a bounty to managers of $100 per employee to switch to
the debit card system over paychecks, so it is clear Chase sees the poor
as a market to profit from.

Our current banking system is predatory and designed to widen the income
divide.

But that's another topic. I just wanted to provide a clean RPM spec file
for CentOS users who want to use bitcoin.