[CentOS] RasPi 3.x and RH-based Distro (Slightly OT)

Mon Feb 29 18:26:24 UTC 2016

On 29/02/16 17:59, Benjamin Smith wrote:
> With the release of the Rasberry Pi 3.x, I think we have a platform I could
> jump on board with. Performance has just been lacking until now!
>
> But I really don't want to jump the "RH ship" - I'd rather stick with an
> environment I am comfortable in.
>
> Can anybody comment here on the best way to run RHEL/Fedora/CentOS on a RasPi,
> or if there's even a useful port?

join the arm-dev list ( https://lists.centos.org )  CentOS has a great
story across the entire ARMv7 and v8 platform, with every major vendor
in the ARM 64bit platform working with us. We say the rpi3 release this
morning and are going to work on a bringup to match our rpi2 images.
However, we will also be doing a 64bit image, based on CentOS Linux
7/aarch64 release

regards

--
Karanbir Singh