[CentOS] RasPi 3.x and RH-based Distro (Slightly OT)

Mon Feb 29 20:00:03 UTC 2016
David Both <dboth at millennium-technology.com>

+1

I just today installed CentOS Userland on a Raspberry Pi 2B and have
started using it as a firewall. It is fast and really works perfectly
for this use case. I have an HDMI to VGA adapter and a PS/2
mouse/keyboard to USB adapter to connect to my 16 port KVM switch. I use
a Gb Ethernet dongle for the internal network and connect the on-board
NIC to the external network.

I have a few more tools I want to install, because the CentOS ARM image
is very minimal. And not everything I would like is available on the
repo, but enough to make this very workable for me.

https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/AltArch/Arm32

I hope this helps.