[CentOS] Radeon driver with HD 2600 pro and dual head

Tim

lists at kiuni.de
Thu Jan 21 21:46:14 UTC 2016

Hey list,

I got a problem with a Gigabyte radeon HD 2600 pro card regarding my multi head setup with . This card has two DVI connectors. The second monitor has the state of being disconnected after startup (xrandr -q). When I disconnect it and reconnect sometimes the screen comes up and the second monitor shows up in display settings.

It doesn't matter which port of the card I use first - the other one is disconnected.

Any idea where I can take a look at?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Tim