[CentOS] bash: Samba: command not found

Johnny Hughes johnny at centos.org
Tue Jan 26 16:56:53 UTC 2016

On 01/24/2016 01:05 PM, Henry McLaughlin wrote:
> I have installed Sernet Samba however after installation I cannot confirm
> the version:
>
> samba -V
> bash: samba: command not found

While some people on this list might use the sernet same packages .. and
some of the sernet guys MIGHT even be on this message list, I wouldn't
necessarily expect to find the best answers here for that question.

That software is not provided by CentOS, so you should expect to get
much better answers for it from their community resources.