[CentOS] Balsa problem

Wed Jan 13 02:14:40 UTC 2016
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Wondering if anyone here has built Balsa for Centos-7.

I've used it on Centos 5 and 6 for years, though I had to compile
it myself.

It compiles cleanly on c7, but when run I keep getting error messages
that say "Failure to sync mailbox xxxx" that seem to happen when I try
to view a mailbox that has new/unread mail, or perhaps it happens when
a mailbox receives new mail whilei Balsa is open, not certain which.

I can't find anything in the Balsa mailing list(s) that helps, and
Google isn't my friend in searching for any help on this.

Anybody got any thoughts?

                         While we were still sinners,
                              Christ died for us.