[CentOS] Yum Weird Message

Fri Jan 1 15:56:33 UTC 2016
Always Learning <centos at u64.u22.net>

On Wed, 2015-12-30 at 20:50 -0500, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> On 12/28/15 22:38, Always Learning wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 2015-12-28 at 19:23 -0500, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> >
> >> The place to complain about this is the Fedora list since what CentOS
> >> has comes from them by way of RHEL.  They, Fedora, are not apt to pay
> >> you any mind because they have already abandoned yum and are going
> >> with a new package manager named dnf soon to be appearing in a system
> >> near you.
> >
> > DNF is a stupid name. The Feds could have called it yum2 - K.I.S.S.

> Well thank God, and Linus, for symbolic links.

Amen. I concur. 'ln -s' is incredibly useful - it solves problems
quickly, efficiently and effectively.

6 years ago I abandoned all Micro$oft for exclusive Centos. It was one
of the best and happiest decisions in my computer life. Linux is so
liberating - it is real computing.

Wishing all the world-wide Centos "industry" a very Happy New Year and
thanking everyone for their support. I continue to learn and discover
new things on this mailing list.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.