[CentOS] (OT) Computer seems to have died

Tue Jan 5 00:03:44 UTC 2016
tdukes at palmettoshopper.com <tdukes at palmettoshopper.com>

Hello,

I have an old IBM Netvista. Lately, it would seem to go into sleep mode
but I have all that disabled. I would have to power off to wake it up.
Now I think its done. I can't even get to the CMOS/BIOS. The power light
is on but no beeps or anything spinning up.

I have two of these Netvistas and had put on away when I upgraded one of
the machines. I pulled the HD from it and installed it in the other.
Same thng. I'm fairly certain it was working when I updraded. I've
swapped out monitors as well.

Power supply or hard drive, any ideas?

TIA