[CentOS] Run cornjobs only when a user is logged

Wed Jan 6 09:18:36 UTC 2016
C.L. Martinez <carlopmart at gmail.com>

On 01/05/2016 12:36 PM, Richard wrote:

> [...]

Thanks Richard. I need to modify xrandr options for a nvidia graphics
adapter depending which user is logged.

It could be easy using "Startup applications" under Gnome, but gamma
settings are modified by the web browser or vlc...