[CentOS] Centos 3.8 Server Questions, SeaMonkey Mozilla and Java

Sat Jan 9 23:29:53 UTC 2016
H <agents at meddatainc.com>

Thank you. I was able to resolve the problem: apparently there was some incompatibility between SeaMonkey Mozilla 1.0.9 and Java 1.4.1_09 caused by different compiler versions.

I downloaded Mozilla 1.7.13 from the Mozilla website and Java 1.4.2_19 from Oracle's archive and was able to get it to work. The Java applet (LSI eArrayDirector) now runs and I will use it to configure the fibre channel array tomorrow.