[CentOS] Just need to vent

Wed Jan 27 14:30:15 UTC 2016
Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>

Jonathan Billings wrote:

>> > Maybe you're not
>> > aware of it, but there are a LOT of things that systemd fixes that
>> > people are happy about.

>> Like what ? I don't remember there were as many errors to fix before
>> systemd appeared.

> I suggest reading the previous emails (SOME OF WHICH YOU REPLIED TO)
> that listed many of the features people are happy about.

I don't take a position in the systemd argument,
but you said that systemd fixes lots of problems.
It is perfectly reasonable to ask you to name one of these problems,
perhaps the one you think is most important.

I would say exactly the same to anyone who said
systemd causes lots of problems, without specifying any.

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net