[CentOS] ICMP outoging traffic at centos 6.7

Wed Jan 6 15:56:38 UTC 2016
Shital Sakhare <shital.sakhare1 at gmail.com>

Yes, now I am dropping packets in OUTPUT chain for type 3. Initially, I
implemented the chain to drop type 0 and 8. But it wont worked and the
packets were hitting at firewall for multiple ICMP requests. I didn't
Understand the problem. After posting here I go through all the types of
ICMP types where I understand to drop packets for "Host unreachability" .
Thanks for your help Mr. Gordon 🙏.