[CentOS] Monitor Dummy Device

Tue Jan 19 15:57:03 UTC 2016
Mark Haney <mark.haney at vifprogram.com>

I'm curious as to what exactly you are needing what appears to be a second
monitor without an actual second monitor?  For what purpose do you think
you need such a setup?  Maybe there's another method to get what you want
if you can give us more detail.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Joey <forum at r5d.de> wrote:

> Am 2016-01-19 02:01, schrieb Mark LaPierre:
>
>> On 01/17/16 11:42, Joey wrote:
>>
>>> Hello List,
>>>
>>> i want to use a Dual-Screen Solution without connected a second Monitor.
>>>
>>> Its a solution available, that a physical monitor/Device is simulated? I
>>> want to use it on KDE.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> Joey
>>>

>> Hey Joey,
>>
>> Does your current physical monitor support multiple connections?  Most
>> modern monitors do.  If it does then you can connect a second video
>> cable from your computer to your monitor.  There you have it.  A duel
>> monitor connection.
>>

> Hey,
>
> thx for this tricky idea! Unfortunately i need it for notebooks ..

Mark Haney ::: Senior Systems Engineer
*VIF* International Education
P.O. Box 3566 ::: Chapel Hill, N.C. 27515 ::: USA
919-265-5006 office

Global learning for all.
www.vifprogram.com
<http://www.vifprogram.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=VIF>