[CentOS] snat packet going out a bridge

Thu Jan 21 11:49:08 UTC 2016
Steve Clark <sclark at netwolves.com>

On 01/20/2016 04:21 PM, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 01/20/2016 09:55 AM, Steve Clark wrote:
>> Any ideas?
> IP forwarding needs to be enabled, and you also need rules in your
> FORWARD chain to allow the packets.

Thanks, but  forwarding is turned on and my FW rules are empty.

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 359K packets, 136M bytes)
  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 55801 packets, 4736K bytes)
  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source destination

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 319K packets, 141M bytes)
  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source destination

--
Stephen Clark