[CentOS] how to configure or (reset) display

Thu Jan 28 18:30:23 UTC 2016
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 1/27/2016 11:16 PM, Shabbir abbasi wrote:
> i have posted a question on
> http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/257310/centos-7-font-problem-unable-to-read-words
> ,
> i am unable to read words in terminal and unable to see correct images,
> Dont know if it is wrong config or something else ,  i have updated this
> system via ssh  from LAN,  Now i am connected directly  to system  and it
> looks very bad ,  can anyone tell me how to fix ?

On that stackexchange posting, you replied that reverting to a previous
kernel version fixed it?   I'd say its a regression in that latest
kernel which broke that older Intel Q35 chipset's onboard graphics.
This would have to be pushed up to Redhat to be fixed.