[CentOS] Apache doesn't display "It works page" under CentOS 7

Fri Jan 29 16:56:19 UTC 2016
Michael H <michael at wemoto.com>

On 29/01/16 16:52, reynierpm at gmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Michael H <michael at wemoto.com> wrote:
>
>> Selinux has been around for a while.
>>

> Yes, I know this but ...
>

>> setsebool - set selinux boolean
>>

> What I am asking is if the command above is part of SELinux since I doesn't
> use before because it's a VM running on my PC so I not need such security
> levels.
>
>> You should probably be using the firewall-cmd rather than iptables;
>> firewall-cmd --add-service=http --permanent - add the http service to
>> your firewall.
>>
>> I forgot, unless you run
>>
>> firewall-cmd --reload
>>
>> the rules may not be in play.
> Ummmm ....
>
> # firewall-cmd --reload
> FirewallD is not running

systemctl stop iptables
systemctl disable iptables

systemctl start firewalld
systemctl enable firewalld

firewall-cmd --list-services - confirm you have http, if not repeat the
previous commands to add services.

setsebool is a part of selinux. if you don't care about it

setenforce 0

systemctl restart httpd

firewall-cmd --reload

and test.

ensure /etc/httpd/conf.d/[yourvirtualhost].conf has listen *:80

I've setup several web servers this week, if this isn't working, you
broke something. We always use minimal installs.

Michael