[CentOS] CentOS 7 and Glassfish 2.1.1

Efraín Déctor

efraindector at motumweb.com
Mon Jul 11 21:40:49 UTC 2016

Hello.

I have a server with CentOS 7 installed, on this server I installed Java
1.7 (java version "1.7.0_80") and Glassfish 2.1.1. The last few days
I've ran into a problem: Glassfish process got killed twice and I don't
have a clue why is getting terminated, I know that sometimes processes
get killed if RAM is not enough; however on this server I have 62GB of
RAM and 10GB of SWAP and Glassfish is configured to use only 15GB of RAM.

I've looked on all the logs on /var/log and there is nothing there, I
don't see any message that can't tell me why is the process being
terminated.

Is there other place or is there something I can do to know why is this
happening?

uname -a

Linux server.edh.mx 3.10.0-229.11.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Aug 6 01:06:18
UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Efrain