[CentOS] KMail

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sun Jul 24 13:24:36 UTC 2016

Yamaban wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 14:44, Timothy Murphy wrote:

>> KMail seems to work on other Linux OS's.

> Work? Keyword here is "seems".
> [rant]
> Since Kmail1 on KDE3 there is no really fully working
> version that does not bork up your mail semi regulary.

> But what do you call a program that destroys your mail
> more often than once per year?

I haven't found either of those problems on Fedora-24/KDE.
I have criticisms of KMail, but basically it works fine for me.

Actually I save email on my CentOS-7 home server,
and back it up (with BackupPC) every night,
so it would not be the end of the world if Fedora KMail
ate my email. But it doesn't.

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net