[CentOS] installing centos 7 32 bit i386 to laptop

geo.inbox.ignored geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:56:32 UTC 2016

hello fred. i thank you for reply.

On 07/27/2016 08:18 AM, fred roller wrote:
<<>>

> Given what you tried so far I would, and have, start with cli build (text
> build) and build up from there.  The GUI install is just a convenience.
> The same packages can be added as groups one at a time until you have your
> workstation.  Tedious but effective as you can trouble shoot issues one at
> a time vs. full install everything that can go wrong etc. etc. Just my
> $.02.  Good hunting.

--->

how about a $.05 if you answer next. ;-)

when you say cli build, are package names offered during cli build, ie,
asked and answered, or after reboot to install?

if yes, where do i find names for package groups?

is new boot level 3 or minimal level 5?

if level 3, yum install or get?

not being nosy, just want to know what is ahead.

thanks again for replying.

have a doctor's appointment around noon, will run cli after return.

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
=+=