[CentOS] installing centos 7 32 bit i386 to laptop

geo.inbox.ignored geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:51:29 UTC 2016

On 07/27/16 22:05, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 7/27/2016 7:58 PM, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
>> install attempt #4 using_minimal_  install is now running.
>>
>> there is a problem in that,

>> is not recognized.
>
> I would not be surprised if the minimal install did not include wifi
> support, as wifi is quite complex and requires a lot of OS level support
> to operate.

--->

good evening John.

interesting point you make. sounds very reasonable. i have never made
an install to a laptop with wifi before, minimal or full, so i have no
experiance.

have installed wifi to an established system, but that is whole
different pond to to play in.

there is an option to add additional networking, but does not seem to
apply to wifi, so i do not believe install i was using is wifi aware
and i need to pull iso Johnny referred me to.

intended to pull it after my last post. saw your post, felt i should
read it first.

have you tried the 7 32 bit?

--

peace out.

-+-
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
-+-
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8

tc,hago.